Sunday, February 9, 2014

Where Did I Go Wrong?

It seems like I never have anything positive to say when I'm up here. Every time I pop up here it's about some negativity in my life.. Maybe this is my outlet..Maybe I just don't have anyone to talk to..I'm confused..I don't like confusion in my life but it seems that I can't escape it..This isn't me..This is not the me I know..The me I know is happy..She is never confused..She is never defeated..never downtrodden..I need love..I need an unconditional that they sing about in love songs..Where is that love and why is it escaping me? What is it about me that no one can love..Now I'm just talking crazy..right? I don't even know and that's the part that scares me so much..I think I'm a good person..Sure I'm not perfect but who is? At least i try. I can't say the same about others but it seems as if they are doing better than be but good guys always finish last..Guess that goes for girls too..I don't where I went wrong I thought I would be on the top of the world by now but it's definitely the other way around..I can't fathom which one of my decisions got me here today..I'm so sorry..To whomever I hurt, I'm sorry..For whatever wrongs I have done, I'm sorry..For whatever wrongs I may do in the future, I'm sorry..I don't understand..Where did I go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment