Tuesday, December 18, 2012

If I Have My Way

AS this song blares through my speakers, it just makes me wonder why I bother.  Everyone has that one person that changes their life and then just walks away. Why do things like this happen? I am utterly head over heels in love but it seems like I'm in it alone. There is no doubt he loves me but I think I love too hard. Is that even possible? Can you love someone to the point that you push them away? I don't want tip smother the person I love but at the same time I want to love him the way I want to love him. Am I selfish? If it were up to me we would spend every moment together. Maybe that's a little much. See that's me loving too hard again. But the are no rules in love right??? This whole thing is a ball of confusion. Maybe I'm not cut for this. Maybe we aren't but it's so hard to throw so much time and history away. I'm tired of crying but at the same time I want to hold on. This game, this"GOODBYE GAME" is getting old. I thinks it's time for me make a big girl decision. I gotta live for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment